


Iy's Monday, the day before Abbie's 7th birthday. I just can't believe its been a whole 7 years of her life that we will celebrating!! I am home from work recovering and spending some quality time with my little boy Ryan. As we celebrate Abbies 7 years, we are alsocelebrating daily how life can be so precious with a new being in our family.
Ryan was born June 5th, 2009. He weighed in at 6lb 6 oz 17inches long. He was 37 weeks and 5 days gestgastion and we were all worried if he was going to have a healthy birth. They delivered him via c-section at 12:13pm. Hearing his cry was the most beautiful sound! When the dr brought him over to show Dwayne and I, I instantly cried and justcouldnt bbelieve how perfect he was. As I was able to go to the recovery room, and the nurse asked if I was ready to give nursing a try, we were all simply amazed how well he latched on. He became a pro in no time. After the first most beautiful gift I could give my children, Life, the second would be all the nutirents that I could give my children. Being able to breastfeed my children is simply amazing gift I think any mom could try and give.
We spent the next few days with family and friends who couldn't wait to hold him! We cuddled, nursed, and talked.. we never wanted you to leave our sight, only fo vitals were you taken out of our room. Daddy was the best and made uit possible for him to stay with us at night. Abbie stayed with us as well as went to spend one evening at Grandmas and grandpas.. she shared how much she loved to walk to school with them!
Today we received a phone call from John Shea, a agent, that says he believes in Abbie that thus opportunity would be great for her. A new Tv show coming out in the fall. We will see how she does and what its all about.. yet I'll stay here with Ryan I think its a bit to early to go into the city with him and with me a long drive. Though I do remeber this recovery being so much better than with Abbie.. Im still in pain. I don't know how women elect this if they dont have to have a section.

No comments:
Post a Comment